Malibu Bay Breeze
A delicious drink made with only 3 ingredients!
Servings 1 drink
- 1 part Malibu
- 1 part pineapple juice
- 1 part cranberry juice drink sweetened cranberry juice, not pure cranberry juice
- ice cubes
How to make the drink: Add equal parts of the ingredients into each serving glass or into a large pitcher. Stir and serve with ice.
How to layer the drink (to see the color layers): First pour the Malibu liquor into the glass, next pour the pineapple juice on the back of a teaspoon, slowly and in a thin stream. Next, pour the cranberry juice the same way. Don't stir! Carefully add a couple of ice cubes to the drink.
- Calories count = 1 drink = 1 small glass, like on the photos. This drink contains 1.5 oz (45g) of Malibu, 1.5 oz (45g) of pineapple juice and 1.5 oz (45g) of cranberry juice.
- Ingredients + substitutions:
- Malibu liquor - any other coconut liquor will also work.
- Pineapple juice - I used store-bought unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Cranberry juice drink - you need to buy cranberry juice that is sweetened and not pure cranberry juice which is very sour. If you have pure cranberry juice you can also use it but you need to make a simple syrup to sweeten the drink. How to make simple syrup: mix equal parts of granulated sugar and water, cook in a small pot until sugar is dissolved then leave to cool.
- This drink can be easily made ahead.
- You can garnish the drink with pineapple wedges.