Ranch Dressing Recipe
This is absolutely the best homemade ranch dressing recipe. Perfectly spiced, creamy, and tangy. It keeps well in the fridge and has so many uses - spoon it on salads, use it as a wrap sauce, or as a dipping sauce. It's so good!
Servings 0.75 cup
- 1/2 cup sour cream 120g
- 1/2 cup buttermilk 120g
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise 100g
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon lemon juice or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Add all the ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
Season to taste with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- You can also use fresh herbs if you have them on hand.
- You can keep the dressing in a closed jar in the fridge for up to 5-7 days. It keeps really well and tastes great.
- How to thin ranch dressing: you can add more buttermilk or less sour cream and mayo.
- Calories = whole recipe. This is only an estimate!