Fig, goat’s cheese, honey and thyme sourdough toast
Fresh figs are in season! Today I came up with an idea for a delicious and seasonal breakfast – a sourdough toast with fresh figs. You’ll need 6 small bread slices, a small package of spreadable goat’s cheese, a few fresh, ripe and juicy figs, honey and fresh or dried thyme. Lavender works also great here, you need onlyjust a couple of flowers, as its flavor is very intense. It smells just wonderful! When buying, make sure that it’s culinary lavender (without pesticides). This is a must when fresh figs are in season!
Check out also my other breakfast recipes!
Fig, goat's cheese, honey and thyme sourdough toast
- 6 small slices sourdough bread
- 1 small package spreadable soft goat's cheese, 140g / 5 oz
- 4 fresh and ripe figs sliced
- 3 teaspoons honey
- fresh / dried thyme to sprinkle
- culinary lavender optional, to sprinkle
- Toast the bread and spread goat cheese on the bread slices.
- Arrange sliced figs on top, pour honey over the figs and sprinkle with thyme and lavender, when using.
- Bon Appetit!
Last Updated on