Fluffy banana oat omelette – 3-ingredient, super easy breakfast
A delicious omelette made of only 3 ingredients, ready in no time! It’s great for adults and children – it’s flour-, sugar- and gluten-free. You just need to blitz the oats in a blender, add a banana, eggs and blitz again – it’s ready! This omelette is already sweet – thanks to the banana. You can drizzle it with maple syrup or honey and serve with your favorite fruits. Blender does not only mix the ingredients together, it also whips the eggs, making the omelette extra soft and fluffy. This omelette is so simple and amazing and the best part is – so quick to make, that you can make it for breakfast on a work day!
Try also these fluffy lemon raspberry ricotta pancakes or chocolate crepes with vanilla cream cheese and raspberry sauce! I’m sure you’ll love them.
Fluffy banana oat omelette
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 medium banana
- 2 large eggs
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil for greasing the pan
- maple syrup or honey
- pears blueberries or other fruits
- cottage cheese or farmer‘s cheese optional
- shredded coconut for sprinkling
- Add the oats into a blender or food processor bowl, blitz until finely grounded (it doesn’t need to be grounded into flour).
- Add the banana, eggs, salt and optionally vanilla extract.
- Blitz until combined and fluffy.
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan (mine is 23 cm / 9 inch in diameter) over medium-low heat. Pour in the batter. (Omelette can be cooked oil-free but I like the coconut taste here, additionally, the edges will be slightly crunchy).
- Cook over medium-low heat for a few minutes (you can cover the pan with a lid, the omlelette will set faster). If the edges are set and golden flip over, using two spatulas. Cook on the other side for about 30 seconds or until completely set. When making this for children, you can cook small pancakes.
- Transfer on a plate, place fruits, cut into small pieces, on top and immediately fold in half while still warm.
- Serve drizzled with maple syrup, optionally farmer’s cheese / cottage cheese and spinkle with shredded coconut.
Did you make this recipe? Let mi know how you liked it in the comments below!
Last Updated on