These cheesy sun-dried tomato deviled eggs are a flavorful spin on the classic deviled eggs. Well-seasoned, simple and easy. I combined the egg yolks with chopped sun-dried tomatoes and grated parmesan cheese. They are so good!
My other deviled eggs recipes: mushroom deviled eggs and avocado deviled eggs.
Here you can find all my sun-dried tomato recipes.
Sun-dried tomato and parmesan deviled eggs
Cheesy sun-dried tomato deviled eggs. A flavorful spin on the classic!SAVE THIS RECIPESaved!
RATE THE RECIPE
(click on the stars)
Servings 10 deviled eggs
- 5 large eggs
- 4 pieces sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oil from sun-dried tomato jar
- 2 heaped teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese you can add gouda/Swiss-cheese, grated on the small holes of a box grater
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and black pepper to taste
- to sprinkle: garden cress or other mild-tasting sprouts
- Hard boil the eggs: place in a small pot, pour boiling water over and cook for 7 minutes, counting from when the water starts to boil (the egg yolk should be mostly set, but just slightly moist in the middle). Transfer the eggs immediately into ice water (or just very cold water).
- Peel the shells and cut the eggs in half lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Using a spoon or your fingers scoop out the egg yolks and mash them with a fork.
- Combine the egg yolks with the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the egg whites with the stuffing, sprinkle with garden cress.
You can easily make these deviled eggs ahead. Place in a tightly closed container and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Tried this Recipe? Rate the Recipe and tell us what you think in the Comments!
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how you liked it and give it a star rating in the comments below! You can also add a photo of your creation!