This turkey wrap is made with turkey deli meat, cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and honey mustard dressing. It makes an easy and delicious lunch on the go. It’s also perfect for those days when you’re in hurry and want a delicious and quick meal fast on the table.
Below you will find information about the ingredients and how to prepare the recipe. For the measurements and detailed instructions scroll down to the printable recipe card.
Here’s what you need to make these delicious wraps:
- turkey deli meat – you can also use leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken for this wrap, chicken deli meat or ham are also a good option
- cheese – any cheese of your choice, I used Swiss cheese
- honey-mustard sauce – store-bought or homemade (you just need Dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, and mayo to make it, you could omit the mayo for a stronger flavor of the sauce)
- bacon – I like to cook bacon in the oven but you can also cook it on the stovetop
- tortillas – make sure to use large, burrito-size, tortillas, you can also use flavored wraps such as spinach tortilla or sun-dried tomato tortilla
This wrap also tastes good with ranch dressing but we liked it with honey mustard a little bit more. Another option would be basil mayo, chipotle mayo sauce, or cream cheese spread.
What you could also add: microgreens, cucumbers, thinly sliced red onions, olives, pepperoncini peppers, bell peppers.
How to make it
STEP 1: In a small bowl whisk together Dijon mustard, honey, mayo, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
STEP 2: Spread about 2 tablespoons of the sauce on each tortilla. Top with 3-4 slices of cheese, 3-4 slices of deli meat.
STEP 3: Next place 1-2 slices cooked bacon, 1/4 cut into slices avocado, 1-2 lettuce leaves, and 2 slices tomato on your tortilla. Lightly season tomatoes and lettuce with salt and pepper.
STEP 4: Wrap the tortilla like a burrito. Place the wrap in a sandwich/panini press until warm (optional).
TIP: you can warm up your tortilla to make it more pliable – it makes folding wraps easier
Cut in half and enjoy!
You can store these wraps for up to 24 hours in the fridge. They will soften a bit from the filling and sauce so for the best results, I would recommend storing the filling and tortilla wraps separately and assembling just before serving.
Cooked bacon and honey mustard dressing can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You can also meal prep these wraps for 3 days, but assemble them just before serving or the night before.
- you can warm up your tortilla to make it more pliable – it makes folding wraps easier
- if you’re strugling with folding wraps, make sure to not overfill them which makes folding them harder
- you can cut these wraps into thick slices and stick on toothpick to serve at a party, you can wrap the wrap in plastic foil and put in the fridge to chill – this will make cutting wrap easier and the slices will hold their shape better
- How to cut a wrap:
- you can cut it in half
- cut it at an angle (it’s a little bit easier to eat)
- leave it whole (you can wrap half of the wrap in sandwich paper or aluminum foil so it’s easier to eat)
- cut into thick slices to serve as an appetizer
More wrap recipes
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
- Greek Chicken Wrap
- Crispy Chicken Wrap with Spicy Tomato Salsa
- BBQ Chicken Wrap
Did you make this recipe? RATE THE RECIPE or tell me in the COMMENTS how you liked it! You can also add a photo of your dish. It would make me very happy and will help other readers. Thank you!!
RATE THE RECIPE
(click on the stars)
- 2 large tortillas
- 6-8 slices turkey deli meat
- 6-8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 tomato
- 2-4 leaves lettuce
- 1/2 avocado
- 2-4 slices cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl whisk together Dijon mustard, honey, mayo, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of the sauce on each tortilla.
- Top with 3-4 slices of cheese, 3-4 slices of deli meat, 1-2 slices cooked bacon, 1/4 cut into slices avocado, 1-2 lettuce leaves, and 2 slices tomato. Lightly season tomatoes and lettuce with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the tortilla like a burrito.
- Place the wrap in a sandwich/panini press until warm (optional).
- Cut in half and enjoy!
- This wrap also tastes great with ranch dressing, but it’s a little bit better with honey mustard.
- Calories = 1 wrap (1/2 of the recipe). This is only an estimate!