Chicken bacon ranch wrap is a delicious wrap made with well-seasoned chicken, crispy bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, sharp cheddar, and tangy ranch dressing. It’s super quick to prepare and tastes amazing!
Here’s what you need to make these delicious wraps:
- chicken breasts and spices of your choice (I used oregano, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne), for a quicker option you could also use just chicken/turkey deli meat, you can also use just any chicken leftovers – grilled/baked chicken breast or even rotisserie chicken
- cooked bacon – I love to cook bacon in the oven
- sharp cheddar (or Swiss cheese/Monterey jack)
- tortilla wraps – choose larger wraps, like for a burrito
- lettuce – I prefer crunchy baby romaine hearts for this recipe but you can use any lettuce
- fresh tomatoes
- ranch dressing – homemade (the best!) or store-bought
How to make it
Cook the chicken:
STEP 1: Cut chicken breasts in half horizontally to make 4 thinner fillets. Season the fillets with salt, pepper, and spices on both sides (oregano, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne).
STEP 2: Heat the oil over high heat in a large frying pan. Cook the chicken until browned on both sides and cooked through.
Transfer the chicken to a cutting board, let rest for 5 minutes, then cut into strips.
STEP 3: Place 1-2 lettuce leaves on each tortilla, top with 1/4 of the cooked chicken.
STEP 4: Place 1-2 slices bacon and 2 tablespoons shredded cheese on top.
STEP 5: Next place 2 tomato slices and spoon over about 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing.
STEP 6: Wrap the tortilla like a burrito (here you can find a tutorial showing how to fold a wrap). Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 4 wraps.
TIP: you can warm up your tortilla to make it more pliable – it makes folding wraps easier
Place the wrap in a sandwich/panini press until warm (optional).
Cut in half and enjoy!
You can store these wraps for up to 24 hours in the fridge. They will soften a bit from the filling and sauce so for the best results, I would recommend storing the filling and tortilla wraps separately and assembling just before serving.
Cooked chicken and bacon can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Ranch dressing will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
You can also meal prep these wraps for 3 days, but assemble them just before serving or the night before.
More delicious wrap recipes
Did you make this recipe? RATE THE RECIPE or tell me in the COMMENTS how you liked it! You can also add a photo of your dish. It would make me very happy and will help other readers. Thank you!!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
RATE THE RECIPE
(click on the stars)
- 1 lb (450g) chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons frying oil
- 4 large tortillas
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar 50g
- 2 to matoes
- 6-8 leaves lettuce
- Cut chicken breasts in half horizontally to make 4 thinner fillets. Season the fillets with salt, pepper, and spices on both sides (oregano, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne).
- Heat the oil over high heat in a large frying pan. Cook the chicken until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board, let rest for 5 minutes, then cut into strips.
- Assemble the wraps: Place 1-2 lettuce leaves on each tortilla, top with 1/4 of the cooked chicken, 1-2 slices bacon, 2 tablespoons shredded cheese, and 2 tomato slices. Spoon over about 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing. Wrap the tortilla like a burrito. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 4 wraps.
- Place the wrap in a sandwich/panini press until warm (optional).
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Linda26 August 2022 at 23:40
This bacon chicken ranch wrap was excellent
Aleksandra27 August 2022 at 06:15
I’m glad to hear that, Linda. Thank you for leaving the comment!